Friday 7 December 2007

Pink Toothbrush once again

I think I must be becoming some sort of Pink Toothbrush addict LMFAO!
Hazel, Toni and I ventured out to a Friday night at the Brush. This was Toni's first experience of Friday "Alternative Night" at the Brush and it was a vast improvement on the awful Saturday "Indie Night" that she had previously experienced. Hazel was there to take photos for her HV Photography venture.

I managed to pull! Some bloke came up to me when we first got there and said he really liked my dress and asked where I got it. I told him it was eBay and he said it was cool and toddled off. Later in the evening he waited for Toni to nip off to the loo and then sauntered up to me bold as brass, started grabbling my arse and told me it was gorgeous! I just thank you and Hazel's face was a picture!

The other weird moment was being in mid conversation with Toni and Hazel and a girl just grabbed my arm, spun me around and stood close to me while her friend stood the other side and a man she was with knelt in front of me and someone took a picture! I have no idea if they thought I was someone in a band or they just liked the way I looked but after the photo they all disappeared LOL. Most odd.

Here are some photos that I took:

Toni


Some old goth queen!


Hazel and Toni


Here are some of Hazel's pics:







No comments: