Saturday 26 September 2009

London Tattoo Convention

Early morning Toni and I headed off to London to pick up Jade and go to the London Tattoo Convention at Tobacco Dock

I knew it was going to be a good day when I saw this little wonder on the motorway:


We queued for a while (before realising that as we had tickets we didn't have to queue DOH!)and took a photo opp while we are at it.

Toni and Jade:


Toni and I:


It was a really good day, so much talent on show there and a LOT to take in. It has definitely inspired me to start looking at designing my next tattoo, and beyond! I have at least three ideas for different tattoos now so I feel there will be a few trips to get things done! There were plenty of opportunities to take photos of some of the great artists at work but somehow it just didn't feel right taking pictures of strangers being inked (that didn't stop other people but I couldn't do it).

I picked myself up a little treat *grin*


After leaving Tobacco Dock we went back to North Greenwich and went to Nandos and enjoyed some yummy chicken for dinner, before dropping Jade off and heading back to SWF.

No comments: