Tuesday 15 December 2009

Another restless night

Last night was another restless, pain wracked one. Had hardly any sleep at all with most of the time curled up in pain against a hot water bottle. Things had improved by the time I had to leave for work but it was still uncomfortable which was a relief.

Got a text message from Ron this morning saying that he dropped some post through the letterbox and did I know I had keys hanging from my front door! They must have been Sam's from when he came in last night, SO lucky I live on a quiet street and they were still there. Had a word with Sam about it as I don't want to risk something like that happening again.

Go to work and called my GP and I have now made myself an appointment for tomorrow morning at 07:50 to talk about my inflating stomach!

No comments: