Thursday 17 December 2009

Der Schnee ist hier

Well what a great day. Der Schnee ist hier. LOADS of snow started falling, so lovely to watch!

I had planned on going out for a curry with my friends from James Bryan Opticians but given my recent stomach issues I decided to give it a miss as I didn't want to risk anything as things seemed to be on the mend. Was a shame as I was looking forward to seeing them all again but we'll just have to hook up in the New Year now.

Got home and Sam made us a wonderful pasta dish and I am pleased to report that tonight was 2 days in a row where by bizarre stomach symptoms have stayed away thank goodness.

Spent the evening chilling and also doing some tidying up of the bedroom, putting clothes away etc.

Sam kept looking out the window excitedly at snow. He REALLY wants a white Xmas!

Here's various views from the house this evening




No comments: