Saturday 19 February 2011

Crappy trains and phantom guinea pigs

We got up early-ish today as Bob was coming over to do some DIY for Toni. Not sure I agree with this getting up early at the weekend game!

Tea and bad things was breakfast and then I had to go out.

Oh how I love trains. Not content with providing a rubbish commuter service they also manager to continue these high standards at the weekend too! One cancellation later I made it to London Bridge to meet Sam. We then travelled back (on time) to Eltham and had a brief mooch around the shops. This included popping into the O2 shop to discuss an iPhone problem that I have been experiencing. I got some reasonable advice so I can at least now try a couple of things before I have to worry about taking it in for repair.

Amusing moment of the afternoon was Emma thinking she saw a guinea pig outside the window. Nobody else saw it. We think she was making it up although she does however remain adamant that the little blighter was there!

Lasagne and salad was well received followed by freshly ground coffee.


No comments: