Thursday 17 February 2011

Illness and cancelled gig

I've spent the last couple of days being very sick!

This was bad on three fronts:
a) I had to miss work which is not good at the moment as we are insanely busy and on a tight schedule with one of our projects.

b) I had to cancel a Hollywood Doll gig.

c) I didn't get to see Toni midweek.

With regard to b) this is the first time we've ever had to do anything like this and this was not something that I had taken lightly but there was just no way that I was in any fit state to be performing. I felt really bad letting the rest of the band down and I'm a bit worried about what everyone else now thinks having done this. :o(

There were a couple of up sides though. I got to catch up with some Gavin & Stacey and also start watching the awesome vampire series Moonlight.

I even managed to catch the New York Rangers scrape a penalty shoot out win over the LA Kings too which was very cool!

2 comments:

Toni Glitz said...

1)
b)
c)

was that a deliberate mistake???

Unknown said...

Yes *hehe*
Fixed now!