Thursday 10 February 2011

Table, Raw, geetar lessons and Spitting Image

After escaping the madness of the London nut house I scooted back to SWF to spend the evening with Sam. Bumped into my landlady en route who has just given me a nice big collapsible dining table which was nice of her :o)

Once home it was time for food and to catch up with Raw and the crazy world of the WWE before embarking on the task of trying to teach Sam to play guitar. I had completely forgotten what it was like to just be starting out and learning on your own. We'll get there though!

The evening was finished off educating Sam and watching Spitting Image video clips on YouTube (a show he is now all too aware of)!

Here's some of my favourites:

The Chicken Song


Essex Is Crap


I've Never Met A Nice South African

No comments: