Saturday 4 June 2011

Garage clearance and gardening then film night

For a Saturday today was a very fulfilling and satisfying day, even if it was damn hard work.

After breakfast we completely cleared out the garage which involved a lot of work and five trips to the dump. It was so nice to see it looking almost empty and clean.

As I was in a crazy tidy up mood I decided to tackle the back garden next. One trip to a garden centre later (a real shock horror for me) and work got under way. This was no mean feat as the garden was very overgrown. Toni got stuck into pruning mode while I tried to mow and strim the grass with Aaron and Gemima on disposal duty. It is still a way off of being finished but we did get loads done and it's starting to look good.

Dinner and an awesome episode of Doctor Who was then followed by The Expendables and Fair Game.


- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: