Saturday 25 June 2011

Jade's tattoo, London, new guitar and failing plans...

Early start today as Toni and I went to Rochester with Jade to get her tattoo finished off. Jade borrowed a pink jumper which was most amusing as she hates wearing pink (although it looks orange in this pic)!


Here's the finished result, looks awesome!


After the tattoo was done we headed back to Eltham, picked up Aaron and the went for lunch. This was followed by a little bit of shopping. We went our separate ways and Toni and I jumped on the train and headed to London.

First stop was Denmark Street so I could go and browse some 5 string bass guitars. Being so hot it was not the best day for doing it but after a few shops I did manage to find one that I liked and decided to buy. Pics will be posted later in the week as it is being set up for me so I have to go back and get it.

Next stop was O'Neills in Soho for some much needed cold drink. Suitably refreshed headed back to Eltham and my well laid plans started to fall apart......

I had arranged another surprise party for Toni, this time for the Essex contingent. The plan had been to get back to SWF for 19:30 for the surprise to begin. We got back to Toni's at 18:30 and she then wanted to change which was fine as that would have been done with enough time to leave and make it to SWF. What followed after that was most frustrating! A phone call from Toni's nan/mum caused a further delay of fifteen minutes and then something else added more time. I had to keep texting Sophie and Sam to get them to apologise to those that were waiting in SWF. Toni even asked me to stop harassing her about leaving and of course I couldn't explain why I was! LOL

I was waiting for her to suggest that we stay in London for the night but thankfully that line didn't come and finally we got to leave....

No comments: