Thursday 15 December 2011

Drowning in paperwork!

Another step towards operation moving out was achieved today as I attacked my paperwork. There is lots of old stuff that was no longer needed that had to be sorted out before I move. At one point I was up to my knees in the stuff!

Thankfully now it has all been removed but it still feels like I have too much. Why is it that no matter how hard I think I am working at downsizing my stuff it still feels like I haven't dented it? Ho hum, it's all getting there slowly and that's what matters.

1 comment:

Dad said...

I CAN ADVISE YOU ON LOTS OF THINGS BUT THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM AS I TEND TO HOARD. AT ONE TIME I HAD TO HIRE A STORAGE UNIT TO HANDLE IT.
I AM GETTING BETTER THOUGH. THROWING AWAY DUPLICATES OF ANYTHING IS A GOOD START.
GOOD LUCK
DAD