Tuesday 1 May 2012

Back to being more girly

This past Whitby Goth Weekend had one strange twist to it that I hadn't expected. My plan had been to pretty much spend the entire time up a la femme. It was the perfect chance to express my feminine side in safe surroundings.

It wasn't be design but it just didn't happen that way. Yes I did go out on occasion in skirts and girly tops but I didn't go all out as I had planned for the entire period.

To make up for this I went straight into girl mode as soon as I got home. Have to say it felt good! This is going to be happening more and more as time goes on.

I'm currently working on a few ideas as to how I can start getting more and more girly and still be suitable for work as well. That one will be a work in progress that might take a little more time!



- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: