Thursday 24 May 2012

Grrrr day and Avengers

Today was a bit of a grrr day. It didn't help that it was really hot again. Not being a fan of the heat the current weather was never going to impress me for a prolonged period! I did however take a very pleasant stroll down Victoria Embankment from Charing Cross to Blackfriars.

Work was one of those days where I was just investigating loads of stuff only to find that problems that had been encountered were largely due to internal cock ups. I was less than impressed to find that people still fail to follow the simplest of instructions.

We had a very pleasant evening out with dinner at Wagamamas in North Greenwich and then a trip to the Odeon to see Avengers. I have to say that I was really rather impressed with the film. It was great fun and a welcome return to form for Marvel movies. Definitely one to go and see if you are a Marvel fan. The trailer for Prometheus also looks good so that's another I'm looking forward to.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: