Thursday 31 May 2012

Make up, travel hell and clothes

Today was a make up day. Decided to throw caution to the wind and go to work with eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss on! Got some interesting looks en route although nobody batted an eyelid in the office. Was nice to be able to do it and all being well it will be a regular feature before I start slipping something else into the mix (and no that wasn't a euphemism).

Busy but uneventful day at worn was followed by travel hell. A fatality on the line meant that Cannon Street was in chaos. Initially there were no trains at all and I was just staring to plan a route home using tubes and buses when I managed to squeeze on a very packed train heading to Eltham. One bus later and I was home albeit a little later than usual but not majorly so which was lucky. It was my turn to cook so everyone was glad I hadn't been delayed too much.

Toni and I tackled our clothes tonight and manage to get nearly all of them put away. Still a few things left to do but at least we are making excellent progress again (having stalled for a few days). So nice to be able to easily access most of our clothes once again :o)



- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: