Tuesday 3 September 2013

Feeling like I am out of kilter with the mundane world

The last couple of days at work have all felt a little odd. Commuting into the big murky central London is quite a drain. I feel like the soul is being sucked out of me. It all feels boring and mundane. It's like I am out of kilter with the ordinary world.

If I had my way I would be relocated down on the south coast somewhere. Toni would be doing arty, creative stuffs and I would be doing something musical. There would be open spaces, good pagan friends and probably a whole load of drumming too. I want to live an extraordinary life among like minded people who recognise what the important things are. I don't want to be trapped in the boring city life.

Changed priorities ahead at some point in the not too distant future!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: