Sunday 12 February 2017

Decluttering, Legion and a Marvel teaser

Toni and I did some major decluttering in the bedroom today hitting our wardrobes big style. Lots of stuff will be upcycled, lots of things will be looking for new homes on eBay and now we have well organised clothes and much less of them :)

We checked out the first episode of a brand new Marvel TV show called Legion. I won't share anything about it on here as I think it's good to go in blind like we did. The first episode was brilliant and the show should be a real hit.


Marvel have just released this little teaser for the upcoming Avengers: Infinity War film. This will see many of the heroes from the Marvel Cinematic Universe meet in one film. We'll have Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy and Spider-Man plus many others I expect.


Marvel are continuing to put out great content, I really hope that can maintain these high standards.




No comments: