Friday 9 November 2018

Long WFH day and Red Dead Redemption 2

It was a long old day today. I ended up having to WFH due a spectacular Parcelforce cock up. Lazy arse drivers are the bane of my life! If you are going to sign on my behalf and dump my parcels somewhere please at least have the decency to leave a card so that said parcels don't have to sit out in the rain overnight!

Work was full of grrr as well so it was a relief when my day finally ended!

My evening was spent with many hours playing Red Dead Redemption 2. It was a lovely way to wind down after my day. It's also a game that runs at a nice leisurely pace which suits me just fine. I just need to get better control over my trigger finger as I keep accidentally shouting people which isn't great when you are trying to be an honourable outlaw LOL.



No comments: