Monday 19 November 2018

Pokemon Go says No & WWE Survivor Series

It was to my great surprise today that I opened up my Pokemon Go app to find that I was getting a warning strike for cheating at the game!

I was very surprised and really annoyed to have received this. I could find no apps installed on my phone that would even interfere with the game by accident let alone on purpose. I logged onto the Help portal and submitted an appeal. Fingers crossed I will hear something back again.

Nothing worse than being accused of doing something that you haven't!

Spent the evening watching the WWE Survivor Series. Most of it was spent on fast forward as the whole Raw v Smackdown concept didn't really interest me. I did stop for Seth Rollins v Shinsuke Nakamura though as I love Shinsuke. This was a pretty good match with both guys turning it up a notch although it was disappointing to see Shinsuke lose. WWE seem to have gone somewhat cold on the man that they made a really big deal about signing.

Next up on the must watch matches was Rhonda Rousey v Charlotte Flair for the Women's Title. It was nice to see a match involving Rhonda actually be competitive with Charlotte Flair really pulling out the stops. The ending was unexpected and brutal and elevated the match even further.

Last up was Brock Lesnar v Daniel Bryan. This was one of those matches that I had expected to be a nothing squash match with Lesnar bulldozing his way to the win. I was very wrong. Bryan took some massive bumps in this match and then put on an amazing offensive that pushed Lesnar to a place he really had to be, on the back foot. To see such spirit from Bryan was great . He didn't win but this was probably match of the night.


No comments: