Friday 25 October 2019

Absolutely knackered

Following the madness of a my really long day yesterday I had to get up earlier than usual to make sure I was in the office to cover any issues following the migration. I was shattered and a lot of coffee was consumed. I had planned to leave work early but various things conspired against me and that didn't happen.

When I did finally get home I crawled into bed in a desperate attempt to get some sleep. I tossed and turned for a while before I did finally crash out. Sadly there was a rude awakening as Zoe phone me to ask me to turn the oven on to heat up dinner. This was one of those instantly wide awake moments that makes you feel sick. When Toni got home with Zoe she said that I looked really rough. She wasn't wrong LOL

I had dinner, ended up having to a little bit of extra work to cover the late shift before I finally gave in and hit the pit for some much needed shut eye.


No comments: