Wednesday 16 October 2019

Dungeons & Daddies (not a BDSM podcast)

Sam has recommended a podcast to me called Dungeons & Daddies (not a BDSM podcast).

Dungeons and Daddies (not a BDSM podcast) is a D&D podcast about four dads from our world flung into the Forgotten Realms in a quest to rescue their lost sons. They drive a minivan, and exude powerful dad energy.

Normally I don't listen to podcasts that are long because I just don't have the time to listen to them all in one go and I hate breaking things up. I decided to give this one a go to see what all the fuss was about. It is up to episode 19 and I wasn't prepared to do a 18 hour catch so decided to dive straight in at 19. It's quite amusing and I can see why Sam enjoys it. There were a few things that made me chuckle out loud. If you are into D&D or any other role playing game then you will get a lot out of this.

I'd definitely recommend it if you can invest the time. I'll see how I get on with the next couple of episodes to see if I can finally regular listen to a podcast that is 60 minutes long.



No comments: