Sunday 2 February 2020

Laundry, Rangers win and a Guy Ritchie day

I was up early today doing laundry because I was awake and it needed doing. Not the perfect start to my day but I'll have clean shirts and undies tomorrow LOL.

Breakfast was eaten watching New York Rangers pick up another win against Detroit Dead Things (Red Wings). It was a less frenetic game than last night and Henrik Lundqvist picked up a mich needed shutout after having a three week break from playing.

Having watched The Gentlemen the other day I wanted to go into Guy Ritchie mode and revisit some older stuff he had made. We started at the beginning with Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels. It's been so long since I last saw this that it was like seeing it for the first time.


After Lock, Stock had to come Snatch. " Listen, you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don’t want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I’m walking, and I’ll cut your fucking Jacobs off."


Next we disappeared into the world of myth with King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword. We saw this at the cinema and really enjoyed it but it wasn't popular with critics or viewers. No idea why as I though it was good.


We finished the evening off watching RocknRolla having made the decision to bypass Swept Away and Revolver for now (they had really really bad reviews). The two Sherlock Holmes films are being saved for another night.


No comments: