Tuesday 4 February 2020

Train fun and Legend

Well this morning was fun and games. I checked the trains when I got up and most of them were cancelled or severely delayed due to some emergency engineering work. Rather than risk getting on a packed slow train I opted to work from home for a bit and then brave things later on. This turned out to be a wise choice with Toni dropping me off at 10:10 and I was in the office just before 11:00. I got lucky coming home and managed to get a train on time and with no delays. In the end it was a long day as I started work at 07:30 and didn't get game until 19:50.

With dinner we watched Legend as Sam had never seen it.

I'd forgotten how good it is and Tim Curry makes an excellent Lord Of Darkness. It's funny watching films like this and how amazing the effects were given that there was no technology or CGI. Puppets for the win!


No comments: