Tuesday 2 February 2021

Coffee day, Rangers win and more hockey

Today was made of coffee. It had to be as I got called out at 04:30and then worked until 06:30. I managed two hours sleep before having to get up for the regular day. It was a bit of a rough one trying to keep all the plates spinning. Some might have dropped today but that's fine, I'll be back in the game again tomorrow. I did at least make sure that I had a proper lunch break (Sam treated me to a delivered Burger King - thank you) and I also managed to finished just after 16:00 which was a result.

After work there was more coffee and Toni and I caught up with the New York Rangers v Pittsburgh Penguins game from last night. It's about time we had a win. We might get a point for overtime but a loss is still a loss so we were hoping for a turn in fortunes. First period ended with the Rangers trailing 0 - 1. At the end of the second the game was tied 1 - 1. Final score and not before time was a Rangers win of 3 - 1.

Next up was Boston Bruins v Washington Capitals. This game was one where Washington were looking pretty strong but Boston bounced back from a 0 - 3 deficit and won the game 5 - 3.

Rounding out the evening was Vancouver Canucks v Montreal Canadiens. Could we get three out of three of our teams winning tonight? Short answer? No! The Canucks let the side down and lost 2 - 6. 


No comments: