Wednesday 3 February 2021

One step away from Falling Down, sad news and NHL catch up

I have no idea why but the start of my day was just made of angry. Every email I read just seemed to wind me up and make me go grrr! Sometime there might have been some vague reason why I reacted like that but in some cases there was nothing. I was a couple of steps away from Falling Down! 

It wasn't a great place to be in but it did finally go away. The rest of the day was spent working through issues, analysing what was going on and coming up with potential scenarios as to why things were happening or how to resolve them. Productive overall though.

Having lost Uncle Richard about six weeks ago I was sad to hear the news today that Auntie Robbie's mum Betty had also passed away. Whilst this wasn't unexpected as such it's just too much for Auntie Robbie to have to deal with so soon after losing Uncle Richard. My hear goes out to all of the Portsmouth clan. 

The evening was spent with delicious food, coffee and a massive NHL catch up of games from last night. Vancouver Canucks v Montreal Canadiens - Vancouver lost 2 - 5. Minnesota Wild v Colorado Avalanche - Minnesota lost 1 - 2. Carolina Hurricanes v Chicage Blackhawks - Carolina won 4 - 3 after a penalty shootout. At least one of our three teams came away with a victory!  

No comments: