Thursday 4 July 2013

Rusty old dinosaurs, plumbing and an awesome view

You sometimes get the weirdest things around The Gherkin. There are lots of arty farty installations and sculptures scattered around the site and neighboring streets. At the moment the front of The Gherkin is graced by a load of giant rusty dinosaurs. They are pretty cool actually.
Apparently we had acrobats and tumblers outside yesterday but I missed out on that little treat!

Toni and I headed round to Jodie's tonight so that I could plumb her washing machine back in. She had and amazing flat with a fantastic view of the Thames. Have to admit there was lots of jealousy when I saw this view:

This is weird but normal for me, the icing on the cake was seeing a power substation right outside. There was a gorgeous hum and I just love the view. Not to everyone's liking granted but this was marvellous to me!

- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: