Thursday 4 September 2008

She's mad I tell you, mad!

Just before we went away Steph got in touch to arrange meeting up with the kids in London as she hasn't seen either of them in over a year. I reluctantly agreed for Sam to have a day off school so that Steph could get cheap tickets (and to be fair she was paying for them rather than trying to persuade me I should!).

All was arranged but while we were away Sam got very upset and said that he didn't want to see her. I wasn't going to make him (he is nearly 16 after all) but told him that he had to call her and explain. He did this last night and she hung up on him. Not long after that I got a text from her saying that Sam owed her £58 for the tickets. I replied that she could still use the tickets to come to London and see Sophie even if Sam wasn't going. She just said no, she wasn't doing that. Sophie then got the hump and said that she wasn't interested either now. Steph sent a really nasty text to Sophie that was awful for her to read.

Today I started getting texts from Steph again asking when she would get her money. I replied that she should try and get a refund but it transpired that the new advance tickets are non-refundable. I then suggested that she meet up with Sophie anyway as she had the tickets but she was adamant that she would get the money back from Sam somehow. She then decided to be funny and also try and go for the sob story with this:

"Cos i aint talkin 2 hr eithr! N as i hav agraphopia ths was goin 2 b a huge trip 2 me n the dr had givn me valium 4 it. So i jst goin 2 b the mothr thy say i am"

So not only has she driven her son away but she is now in jeopardy of also doing the same to Sophie. She is not getting a penny out of me, I'll consider it as offest against the maintenance she hasn't been paying me looking after Sam for the last 18 months and Sophie for the last year.

The woman is quite plainly a stonebonker. Treating her kids in that manner is just outrageous (although this wouldn't be the first time).

No comments: