Saturday 6 September 2008

Shopping!

Went to Chelmsford today with Toni, Sophie, Sam and Aaron.

Sam's feet were in a right old state after wearing my DMs all week so I told him he had to have some new shoes. Got him a nice pair that will do him for his last few months at school and also a pair of skate shoes too. Aaron also had some new trainers bought for him.

We went to Game and Sam traded in some old Xbox 360 games to get the much anticipated SPORE for the PC. (The game that he had spent last night creating dodgy creatures for using the demo of Creature Creator). Then we all sat down for five minutes and enjoyed the warm goodness of Starbucks.

Next stop was Boots were I got some razors and Toni and I bought some fabulous make up, I love doing girly shopping!

Finally we popped into Claire's Accessories where I got some delightful legwarmers ready for our trip to Low Down & Dirty 80s Night and we picked some some matching 80s stylee earrings.

No comments: