Saturday 18 October 2008

The plan was to do not very much today...

....and we did really well with that plan until Toni remembered that Gemima had an appointment to see an optician so we had to scoot off into Chelmsford (yes I know I really do not like going to Chelmsford every weekend LOL)

Gemima went and had her eyes tested and Sam, Aaron and I popped into game so that Sam could drop off a CV as he wanted a weekend job there. We then scooted off to Games Workshop to have a browse and pick up some paints.

Once Gemima was done we nipped into HMV before deciding not to cook once again and headed off to your usual Chelmsford eaterie, Pizza Hut.

Once we got home Toni and I nipped to Asda to get a few bits and I ended up buying the first three Indiana Jones films (that were on special offer). On our return we started watching Raiders Of The Lost Ark.

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

LOL

You're not the only one who is bored with going to Chelmsford every weekend!!!