Friday 26 December 2008

Boxing Day fun

Today was like Christmas Day all over again. Sophie and Shane came over and we did round two of presents. It was lovely to be able to have them over.

Toni and Aaron had to shoot off to her sisters, where they also did Christmas MK 2 with all of her family. It was a bit weird with her having to disappear for a while but I know she had to go.

Sophie, Shane, mum, Sam and I chatted, played a little on the PS3 and had a lovely buffet lunch.

The afternoon was spent in fits of laughter playing Little Big Planet, a very very VERY silly game but so addictive.

Toni returned later on and say amongst the madness (and did some knitting). She was knitting a dolly and I asked her to knit me a Sack Boy (the star of Little Big Planet).

Sam wearing the free gift from his Family Guy series 7 DVD set that Sophie bought him:


Toni looking fab in the new dress that I gave her for Xmas:



Let me in:


Sophie and Shane:


See all the pictures in my Picasa web album here:
26/12/08 Boxing Day

No comments: