Tuesday 2 December 2008

Vince Neil has cancelled - I hate him so much!

*sigh*
I am not a happy bunny today. Got an email from seetickets.com to say that the Vince Neil & Tigertailz gig on 17th December has been cancelled. Was really looking forward to this as I love Tigertailz (they are one of my favourite bands) and I know Sam and Toni were also really looking forward to it too. I wouldn't have minded if Tigertailz had moved to the headline slot as it was them I wanted to see even though Vince Neil would proabably have been good; he was going to be doing solo material and also Motley Crue stuff as well.

Turns out that Vince has pulled out but the whole thing is being called off, Tigertailz aren't seen as big enough to headline the venue :o(

I am well over the fact that Vince Neil was responsible for the death of Hanoi Rocks drummer Razzle but my hatred of the man has now been rekindled! Cheers for ruining my week Vince!

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

I am officially sulking about this by the way