Sunday 21 November 2010

Harry Popcorn And The Deadly Nandos Part 1

Oops I think I got that bit confuddled so let's start again!

Toni and I decided to get off our butts and do something today so we went to Nando's for a lovely Peri Peri tinged brunch before heading to the Odeon in North Greenwich to take in Harry Potter And The Deadly Hallows Part 1 complete with popcorn and chocolate. What was even better was that I had made enough points on my Odeon Premiere Card to get a free ticket!

I have to say I was quite impressed with the film especially as it was 145 minutes long but it didn't feel long at all. It did what it said on the tin though, ended in a logical place which left the viewer desperate to find out what happens next. I am by no means a Harry Potter fan but I have to admit that I am looking forward to when Part 2 comes out.

Following the film we then went back to Toni's and just chilled out and then finished the evening off with a naughty chinese (of the food variety you sickos!) :o)

No comments: