Wednesday 2 March 2011

As Akrwright used to say....

..... it's been a funny sort of day! Well at work anyway.

Lots of talk about plans and structure for our team today between Stuart, Dom and I. It's now public so I can say that Hez has resigned! Managing the work load in the short term is going to be an interesting proposition. The key thing will be to make sure that the core work keeps ticking over and it's business as usual and then trying to slot the other things in when and where we can without being distracted. I have a feeling there might be a few frustrated blogs coming up over the next couple of months LOL (yes even more so than usual).

Mr Whalley made a fleeting visit today and it was nice to see him (and so refreshing to be subjected to his usual insults/banter, oh how I miss those Shenfield days). He was in to see one of the big bosses which is usually a sign of something about to happen so time will tell as to exactly what that is!

After work I trundled off to Eltham accompanied by the gothic tones of Theatre des Vampires, a band I am enjoying very much at the moment. A quick snooze was followed by steak and chips so I was a very happy bunny by bed time especially after the tea and chocolate!

No comments: