Wednesday 23 March 2011

Winding down, lunch with Hez and Whitby prep

Today was definitely a day for winding down. Cleared the decks with most of my work stuff so that Stuart is NOT drowning in stuff while I am away.

At lunchtime Stuart, Hez and I went to Wagamama to have a goodbye lunch for Hez. We had a good time, it was just a shame that we had to return to the office afterwards.

Headed off to Toni's after work to pack her stuff up and then head back to SWF to do my packing ready for Whitby. The plan had been to stick some more dye on my hair but sadly that didn't happen. Not sure if I'll try and do it first thing before we leave or just not bother and crimp the hell out of it.

Poor old Toni crashed out a while ago, Sam has gone to bed and I am just pottering about with nothing to do really but I am too tired to sleep!

Roll on tomorrow!

No comments: