Thursday 19 May 2011

Cabbages, bass practice, Full Metal Alchemist and Psychoville

Work is just driving me loopy at the moment! The re-org still hasn't been finalised so we are still partially directionless and it's difficult to make informed decisions when you don't really know who is going to be working for who under the new structure! They really need to get all this sorted out ASAP as there is only so much flapping from a wittering cabbage one can take before one has to consider one's options!

It was a great relief to get home where I took myself upstairs and did an hour of bass practice, it's amazing how much Orpheum is making me have to step up my game! Nothing wrong with improving and being challenged but it's hard work!

Sam and I caught up with WWE Smackdown and RAW over a lovely spaghetti bolognaise and then spent some time with the Full Metal Alchemist!

Evening was nicely rounded off with the latest episode of Psychoville before hitting the sack as I was feeling a little under the weather.



NOT NOW SILENT SINGER!

No comments: