Thursday 26 May 2011

One step closer, soggy soggy and five strings

Well I think today we moved one step closer to our re-org being completed at work. By all accounts we should have an announcement tomorrow and then finally we'll be able to start moving forwards properly! We even found out what the hold up had been about! It's been a long time coming but we are almost there now! Overall it wasn't a bad day. El Cabbage was slightly less annoying than usually although he still managed to be ineffectual! Time to man up mister or you'll get cut adrift!

Poppped out at lunch time and it was a little wet. When I left at the end of the day the rain was torrential and I was even treated to some thunder and lightning. The only downside was being completely drenched by the time I reached Liverpool Street station so it was a VERY cold and soggy ride home.

When I got back to SWF Nick dropped off his five string bass which he has very kindly lent me to see how I get on with it before I consider buying one. Have to admit that after an hour I could see the advantage although it does take some getting used to and a lot more practice would be in order!

Finished the evening off watching I Am Number Four, a few episodes of South Park including the latest episode Crack Baby Athletic Association and the latest instalment of Psychoville!

No comments: