Tuesday 10 May 2011

Starting the big clear out

Today I started the big clear out. I might not be looking to move until next summer but it is amazing how much junk you accumulate over the years. It took me hours and feels like I didn't achieve very much but I have certainly cleared some space.

It went so well that I am now able to give Toni a big drawer to keep clothes in for when she stays over here. This will be a real novelty as I kept promising I would do this but never got round to it so finally I have delivered!

Part of the process includes trying to flog a load of stuff on eBay as well so not only am I having to create bags full of things to be recycled or dumped but I also have piles of things that have been listed and need to be kept safe pending any sales.

Blimey, it's all go here!

No comments: