Tuesday 31 May 2011

Whatever happened to....

.... my long weekend?

It all just seemed to fly by and now I am back at work already. I hate it when that happens, most depressing!

Nothing to report from The Asylum really. La Grande Cabbage continues to be the bane of my existence and I think I am only a few steps away from sending my CV out to various agencies!

All being well we'll get our re-org tomorrow so we at least know where the balance of power is and I can ascertain whether or not I'm in for a completely miserable existence or not!

It was great to get home and relax. I spent a couple of hours on the five string bass running through some Orpheum stuff and also getting my recording rig back up and running. I never seem to have enough time for these things.

Once Sam had returned home from college we caught up with WWE Raw and Tough Enough before embarking on a rare early night!

No comments: