Tuesday 19 July 2011

Looong day, Bob's birthday cake and Hot Fuzz

Today was a loooong day! It's bad enough being up to my neck in work and on my own but tonight I ended up having to stay late as well. I know sometimes these things have to be done but it doesn't make it any less horrible! To make matters worse all the trains were delayed by the time I got to Cannon Street station.

When I finally got back to Eltham it was off to see Bob with Toni and Gemima to drop off his birthday card and cake. We had tea and some of the cake and had a quick catch up with Bob and Leanne while Gemima played in the garden with Shivaani.

Our return to Toni's (and a house full as Jade and Pete were over so with Sam that made seven of us) was met with steak and cheesburgers (and chips) and a good old chuckle to Hot Fuzz. It were a great night, YARP!

No comments: