Tuesday 5 July 2011

Mad day, revelations, Tiny Tower and Harry Potter!

Bonkers day at work. Sometimes it sucks to be so busy! Don't get me wrong, I am very happy that I am in employment but it would be nice to come up for air once in a while!

Some interesting revelations came out today giving credence to that old idiom, watch out for snakes in the grass! It will be fascinating to see how this little saga unfolds!

It was great relief that I left work and headed back to Eltham. It was also very nice to come out into cool refreshing rain, just a shame there wasn't more of it as the air just ended up muggy afterwards. When I got in Sam and Toni encouraged me to installed Tiny Tower on my iPhone which is an incredibly frustratingly addictive game. Wonder how long it will be before I remove the damn thing again? It's a bit like one of those Tamagotchi things in that you feel the need to go back and nurture it, GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

We had a lovely dinner and chlled out with Harry Potter & The Prisoner Of Azkaban (whilst keep a watchful eye on Tiny Tower *grumble grumble* LOL).

No comments: