Thursday 14 July 2011

Toni alarm, procedure bypass and Rehearsal

Although I had acknowledged my alarms this morning I did manage to snooze throughout them so it was a great relief that Toni decide to call me! Thank you Toni, you are an excellent alarm clock!

Have to say I am completely underwhelmed by certain goings on at work at the moment. Certain people seem to think it is OK to try and bypass procedure to make sure they are OK. Well let me tell you something, it ain't happening on my watch especially if your timescales and priorities are at odds with well established SLAs!

After work I headed off to Kentish Town and a much needed drinks with the good people of Orpheum. After the drinks we had a very hot but most excellent rehearsal. The sound was really good and despite the heat everyone was on top form! It will be a while yet but I can't wait to get this show on the road!

- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: