Saturday 30 July 2011

Saturday working and meeting mum

Today was an interesting one. Toni and I ventured into London on a dual mission. Phase one involved me having to go into work to finish something off as my remote connection had stopped working so my plan from yesterday was scuppered. Toni popped into Starbucks while I got my work sorted. The work took 5 minutes and I spent a further 15 resolving the issue that had stopped my remote connection working.

Once done I popped round to Starbucks to puck up Toni and we headed off to Arrivals at Victoria Coach Station to go and meet mum. We got there a little early so had fun people watching until mum's coach pulled in.

The plan had been to have coffee but we ended up going into Garfunkel's and having a gorgeous meal instead which was most welcome as Toni and I hadn't had breakfast or lunch!

A good recall from Toni meant that our journey home was a lot easier than we had thought it would be. When we go back to Eltham it was time to just chill and chat.




- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: