Thursday 10 November 2011

Dashing about, meeting mum and Orpheum rehearsal

After a busy day it was time to go racing all over London!

First port of call was Arrivals at Victoria Coach Station where I met mum off of her coach. We then took the underground to Liverpool Street where I made sure mum was safely on a train to South Woodham Ferrers, with Sam meeting her at the other end.

Next it was back on the tube to North Greenwich to wait for Toni to drop off my bass guitar. I had to wait for a while so enjoyed myself watch all the Red Hot Chilli Peppers fans heading to the O2. Bass in hand it was into the underground again and off to Kentish Town To meet up with Orpheum.

We were 'treated' to some death metal while we chatted and had a drink before heading off to Zed One to rehearse.

Rehearsal went pretty well, lots of things to tighten up and work on but it's all coming together well. A new song got its first airing tonight which shows great promise. Lots more in the pipeline too!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: