Tuesday 29 November 2011

Meh day and nightmare journey home, steak and American Horror Story

It was definitely one of those days today. Made my train by the skin of my teeth. The meh feeling definitely continued at work today. On the plus side it was still a fairly productive day and I managed to get lots done.

The journey home was a real nightmare. A slight delay turned into the train getting terminated at Wickford. There was a thirty minute wait for the next train which then got extended due to that one being delayed! The reason for all this chaos.... a guard didn't turn up! It could have taken a lot longer to get home so I guess I should be glad of that but it was still a pain in the butt!

Finally made it home to find a nice cup of tea waiting for me courtesy of Sam.  Things got much better after that as Sam prepared me a very very nice dinner. Steak and chips, YES! Dinner was accompanied by Merlin.

Next up tonight I embarked on a new TV series, American Horror Story. I've read mixed views about it but I tout it was pretty good. It started very well with lots of potential hooks and twists to keep you engaged as the series progresses.

Here's a trailer for American Horror Story to whet your appetite....





No comments: