Thursday 19 January 2012

First Orpheum rehearsal of 2012

Today was the first Orpheum rehearsal of 2012. In accordance with tradition we met at The Unicorn for a catch up and a wee tipple. Erin presented us all with some Xmas presents which was lovely. Fin then showed us a mock up of our EP cover which looked pretty cool.

Suitably refreshed it was off to Zed One to see how much damage six weeks off had done us. Thankfully the answer was not much at all! Admittedly there was a little rust and a few things to brush up on but nothing really serious.

Two blasts through the set list and then we did a bit of work on a new song. I know I am biased but this one is shaping up really well and shows great promise. Should be some nice harmonies in there which I adore.

I made my way home feeling really excited and fired up for what 2012 might offer Orpheum!

If you haven't already please check out our website:
www.orpheum.co


- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: