Wednesday 4 January 2012

Woolwich Town Hall and good deeds with nice rewards

Toni and I went to Woolwich Town Hall today in the first step of wedding preparations. Apart from enjoying the usual council "efficiency" I was delighted to be in a such a beautiful building. One check with a security guard later and I was happily snapping away!





Whilst en route to the Town Hall I found a mobile phone in the road. Being the honest type I went through the address book and text a number called Dad and explained that I had found the phone and I could be contacted for it to be collected. A very happy man called me straight back and we arranged for him to pop over when I got home from work.

I was absolutely delighted when he turned up to collect the phone and presented me with a nice bottle if Pinot Grigio as a reward for being so honest. Chuffed? Yes I was!


No comments: