Tuesday 7 February 2012

Frustrating and emotional day then Being Human

Today was very frustrating. Things didn't start well with my usual train being cancelled which resulted in me having to board a packed Charing Cross on and then have the fun and games of changing at London Bridge which is always mega busy first thing on the morning.


Work continued in that manner for the rest of the day. Things that were supposed to have taken no more than half a day yesterday spilled over into today and ended up taking 200% more time than planned to do one job when the estimate was actually to do much more than that in the allotted time. Things are going to have to change on that front I can tell you.


The afternoon was then spent going round in circles and feeling like I was going nowhere. Sometimes you get a crafty little problem pop up that makes no real sense and takes ages to diagnose exactly what is happening. Fingers crossed we can get to the bottom of of tomorrow.


On the emotional front Toni was having a really bad day today. I feel so useless when she is hurting as I know I can't really do anything to help. Yes I can be there for her but I hate not being able to make it better. It makes me sad when she is upset as she means the world to me. She's been so strong through all that happens but today it all caught up with her :o)


We finished the day off watching the first episode of the 4th Being Human series. Wow is all I can say! A very bold kick off to the new season with some unexpected things happening. I can't wait to see how it all develops.

No comments: