Monday 12 March 2012

Four mile walk in an hour

Today was the start of a new exercise regime for me. Lunchtime was spent enjoying the sunshine and some walking between the office and Parliament. Almost two return journeys were completed. In one hour I managed to notch up a rather impressive 4.4 miles. Hope the weather stays good this week so that I can continue my walking. The object of the exercise is to become fitter, lose weight and tone up!

I have a handy little app on my iPhone called RunKeeper that keeps track of distance, the route, calories burned and also allows me to take photos en route while enjoying a playlist of my choice. You can see some of the information that is logged here: http://runkeeper.com/user/442904094/activity/74949361

Here's a few pics from my route today:
 
 
 


No comments: