Wednesday 28 March 2012

Grim day, Harry Potter, Orpheum on the radio and plucking!

Today was a bit of a grim day. There were a fair few people who were a bit disappointed with reviews etc and so everything was flat and dark. Will be interesting to see how many people hang around for more than a couple of months!

It was a great relief to go home I can tell you! I got home and thought one of my hard drives had died but thankfully it was just a loose connection so didn't take long to sort and meant that I wasn't grumpy LOL

Chinese food and the first Harry Potter film made for a welcome break from reality.

To round things off nicely Orpheum had a track played on the Metal Mumin Radio show with some additional promotion for our BandQuest gig on Saturday. Big thanks to Caz Mumin for doing that for us!

Final port of call was a bit ouchy as Toni plucked lots of my hairs on my hand out. The minor discomfort is far outweighed by the wonderful sight of no hair!


- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: