Thursday 29 March 2012

Meh, drinks, PCs, Wharfedale & TV

It was a mad day at work today. So much going on, all very chaotic which left everyone feeling a bit meh!

We went out at lunchtime at the request of Nick to whet the baby's head. We went to The Old Bell (end) for a quick drink. I didn't have it bit this looked interesting



Got home and helped Toni set up her new PC and managed to get nine back up and running again. Lots of intermittent issues that I hope I have resolved now (fingers crossed!

I also installed a Wharfedale sound system on the PC. Oh my goodness, what a fantastic sound! It's so loud and the bass is awesome. Recording is going to be such a pleasure!

South Park and Once Upon A Time were the TV choice tonight. Girly time suspended tonight due to general tiredness.


- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: