Friday 13 April 2012

Good day, CAPTCHA fun, Orpheum recording & stuff

Today wasn't too bad a day at all. I had feared that I was heading back into the Big Top but thankfully someone must have switched the idiot switch off which was a relief!

In much amusement I had to fill in an online form today with a nice bit of CAPTCHA to enter. I think this must be the funniest entry I have ever had to make in a CAPTCHA form:

It's not often you get to type EVANGENITALS into a form for validation!

When I got home I took some time to do some more recording for Orpheum's Broken Glass Kiss track. Exciting news could well follow soon with this one. More details to follow!

Toni posted this on her Facebook page tonight, think I'll take it into work next week!


As the bastard decorators arrived today Toni spent most of the evening in the bath. Not quote what we had planned but at least it takes away her pain. I hate it when she suffers like that. She said to me that it was most unfair and that if I wanted to be a girl then I should have a hurty bit once a month. I replied that I did LOL

Indian food, a little Lip Service and then a South Park episode rounded off the day quite nicely!



No comments: