Thursday 15 November 2012

Last day of work, Coffee Town, iCould(not) disaster

Today was my last day of work before the big weekend! Fortunately for me I spent in working from home. The morning was spent doing appraisals as the deadline is tomorrow and I didn't want to risk being late as I will be off until Tuesday.

It was actually a productive and stress free day which was very nice and made a welcome change before my time off.

The postman brought me my copy of Electronic DNA by Sigue Sigue Sputnik which I was very pleased about as I had it on repeat all day long. It is a fabulous album and they are a criminally underrated band!

It was a late lunch today and we all headed out to Coffee Town. As it was so late we ate large with the view to not eating again later on.

When we got back I did another couple of hours work and then it was time to kick back and relax. Sadly for me I had decided to try and be clever and utilise iCloud to try some clever sharing stuff which resulted in me buggering up my calendar and contacts in both my Outlook and on my iPhone. Some frustration and far too long later I had everything back to where it was meant to be. I won't be trying that trick again!

No comments: